Local food inspector: there is no reason to fear plastic in Mars bars

Chocolate maker Mars has recalled their products across the UK after a piece of plastic was found in a chocolate bar. Local food inspector Louise Jones says,

“it’s not an uncommon mistake, we don’t need to worry about it”

We spoke to two local residents about the recall. They said, “I think it’s very bad and dangerous. But I would still buy a mars bar. It’s pretty unlikely that this is going to happen to me. I’m not afraid. If it happened a lot then I would be afraid, but this is the first time I have heard about this.”

Another commented, “I think Mars does very well, they recall lots of products just because one little pice of plastic, I trust them.”

Local supermarkets are currently still selling Mars products.


Leave a Reply
Related Posts